2011年9月23日星期五

Women how to spend the first two


The first one and love the blend, is the most memorable. First night, and post the first time, the two women on the road two important Flirt first, how to spend the sweet passion?
My first - night
Wen Wen, 26, assistant
This year's Valentine's Day, beautiful hostesses that sent me a whole bunch of roses almost sensational office buildings. Office of the Sister yellow with envy: "Yes Xiang Lin to send it, quite a romantic young man. When invited us to eat your wedding ah?" My face turned to red, my colleagues laughed more happy. Actually, I do the flowers are in full bloom! Xiang Lin to me to marry him! In a small card attached, Lin Xiang wrote a sentence: "My dear, marry me!" Love bits and pieces of three years in reproduce my mind, happiness in my body spread, then took out a cell phone, to send a text message Xiang Lin: a good day you choose it.
Wedding night, friends and family bid farewell to the bridal chamber, a houseful of festive atmosphere adds a touch of ambiguity. Xiang Lin I threw a pick up in bed and kept kissing my hand is not honest in my fumble. I let his hand on my warm body on the shuttle, responded enthusiastically to his unrestrained passion. Rejected in love many times, not just to make this night a real wedding, so that you never forget the first time? Lin Xiang and his light to fade my clothes, I close my eyes shyly. Xiang Lin lips kissing my ear, whisper in my ear: "Baby, you're beautiful!" I felt my blood boiling, Lin Xiang breathing becomes rapid, when Lin Xiang is my secret hard to find areas, a pain I could not help shouting, pushing his hands tightly to him, allow him to move, tears suddenly streaming out. Xiang Lin to see my tears started to flow out, heartache Debu dare to enter, but could not hold me quietly and said: "Do not cry, good, will not let you hurt, you cry I will feel bad." Lie in his arms, listening to his whispered softly, a moving feeling overflowing heart, touched his thoughtful, moving him my love, I deeply feel that our love has been sublimated.
On that occasion, although not successful the first time, but definitely memorable and moving, full of bitter sweet, then after four months of effort and exploration, which we finally had a pass, but every now very harmonious and beautiful, but the first time made me in mind, moved permanently!
Expert Comment: Few couples with "success" to describe first sex, because sex requires both understanding and harmonious co-ordination, and a tacit understanding with the premise that mutual understanding and familiar to a certain extent, including each other's body understanding of the psychological differences between men and women, sexual preference, and so many of the details of the content. The first - second love, all this may all be blank, along with planning a wedding, and welcome visitor to bring physical fatigue, the first joy is not so happy and very common.
Despite these discordant factors exist, but we still want your first time was fun and memorable, then you are ready to open our "sweet kit" look at it.
(1) Note that genital hygiene. The penis and scrotum, the groom should be cleaned and remove smegma. Bridal external genitalia should be cleaned, because more and folds of the external female genitalia from the anus close, vulnerable to bacterial contamination, therefore, the same room before the sexual organs of both men and women should improve health, to avoid infection of the genitourinary system.
(2) keep a good attitude, mutual caring, co-ordination. Wedding night for both men and women is also a psychological test. Some people are valued women's hymen, if the woman is not found Fallen flowers, they think the woman has sex, the psychological shading. In fact, some women born without obvious hymen, and some women the hymen stretch better, and some women the hymen tough or hypertrophy, as well as the hymen which will continue to shrink away, as well as because of strenuous exercise hymen natural breakdown of ... ... so many, the first night of course, not necessarily see red. As the spirit of over-excitement and lack of experience in the life of man is prone to premature ejaculation, and this is not what we call "premature ejaculation", the groom does not have to bear heavy ideological burden, the bride should give her husband more comfort and understanding, to help her husband to eliminate fear and tension, not to blame and contempt, not to blame. In addition, the groom should be appropriate to restrain myself anxious desire, to the bride gentle, caring touch, lift the bride's stress and worries, to arouse her sexual impulses, the bride's feelings and sexual impulses reach a certain level, then wet vulva sexual intercourse. The bride must overcome stress, fear, happy to meet with the groom. If the hymen rupture pain, the bride can be separated from legs buckling up, lift up their hands, while down the breath, to relieve pain. If severe pain, more bleeding, the doctor can deal with.
(3) to do the work of contraception. Since both sides are more tired at the wedding, more opportunities for exposure to tobacco and alcohol, if pregnant, and often will affect the health of pregnant women and fetal development, so be sure to use the appropriate method of contraception . 







2 条评论:

  1. ugg boots canada.keep a good attitude, mutual caring, co-ordination.

    回复删除
  2. Since both sides are more tired at the wedding, more opportunities for exposure to tobacco and alcohol, if pregnant, and often will affect the health of pregnant women and fetal development, so be sure to use the appropriate method of contraception . ugg boots 5595

    回复删除